Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Sectionplus web site are provided "as shown". Sectionplus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sectionplus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sectionplus or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our internet site, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sectionplus does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Sectionplus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Sectionplus web site shall be governed by the laws of the country of note without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. English Language
8. Refund Policy
- We don't offer refunds to any services that has been rendered or provided, specially when a final file has been send to you.
- We only issue refund if there is TOTALLY NO SERVICE has been provided or a SERVICE is NOT YET STARTED .
- We only issue refund if we find out that the original payment made by the User is fraudulent; (5) the User made a duplicate payment in error.
- If we reasonably determine, having considered all the relevant
circumstances, that you have made an excessive or unreasonable number of
requests to refund funds back to you, we may suspend,
limit or close your Account.
- We do no not offer refunds If you failed to inform us ahead of time and we started sending you a draft of design or do a research. This is to avoid people who wants to get free service and waste other people's time. (STRICTLY NO EXEMPTION). If you have any question in mind. Please email us directly at email@example.com
8. Delay of submission.
- a buyer agrees that he/she will provide a complete description of the project, as well as supported file like pictures, logo and other information. Failure to provide the full project description will automatically extends the timeline to another 24 hours.
9. Right to refuse service.
We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this User Agreement;
- if we determine that you have breached legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else's Intellectual Property Rights;
- you do not respond to account verification requests;
- you do not complete account verification when requested within 3 months of the date of request;